Tuesday, May 12, 2015

RT 2015!

I'm busy packing and getting ready for my flight to Dallas tomorrow, where I'll be joining in on the RT fun! Last year was my first time at RT, and the experience was amazing. I loved being able to meet other authors and talk to readers, and really, you can never go wrong with a whole week devoted to romance books :-)

This year I'll be on a few panels that promise to be a blast:

You're Never Too Old! (Thurs. at 2:45 p.m.), a YA trivia game event that will have a ton of other YA authors there, including some friends I can't wait to see, like Amalie Howard, Victoria Scott, Colleen Houck, Sarah Fine, and Jennifer Armentrout. 

Humble Beginnings: Your Favorite YA Authors Share Their Teen Writing (Sat. from 4:30-5:45), where I will be reading a truly embarrassing excerpt from a story I wrote in a black and white composition notebook when I was in the 5th grade. Oh. My. Goodness. I cannot wait to hear what the other authors are reading, but I am seriously wondering why I signed up for this panel! It's going to be awful! But hey…like the panel title says: Humble Beginnings. 

Here's a link to my RT agenda if you want to check it out. Hope you can make it! 

And then on Saturday, I'll be signing paperback copies of The Beautiful and the Cursed and The Lovely and the Lost, and brand-spankin' new hardcovers of The Wondrous and the Wicked in YA Alley! If you're coming to RT, swing by and grab one of my sparkly new bookmarks and say hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment